Thursday, August 20, 2009

Smooth & Pink, like a pig!

We were reading this book, "Who is my Mummy' where the kitten gets lost and goes around the farm asking every animal, 'Are you my mommy?'... so, when it comes to the pig, it says, 'No, I'm not your mommy, my skin is smooth & pink' - its a firang pig obviously. So, while acting it out, I said, 'smooth & pink, just like pattu's cheeks..'
...for a long time after that she went around saying, 'My cheeks are smooth and pink like that pig' leaving the paatis and others disgusted and wondering...

..and I love the way she does the kitten act and hugs me at the 'happy ending' of the story... :-)

3 comments:

Jayashree said...

awww....that's so sweet. LOL at the smooth and pink like a pig.
I did get the circular...but Iam not going to send her to school for the rest of this week. What about u?

apu said...

aww. so sweet. I can just imagine everyone wondering why she is comparing herself to the pig!

Uma said...

Jayashree, Apu: yeah, everyone did wonder!

Jayashree: I didn't send her to school either... she wasn't well anyways.