Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Caught You...

Some delightful 'Caught you' moments with Pattu...

Making faces at the mirror
Trying to see her behind in the mirror... and trying very hard
Having deep conversations with the moon
Ballet dancing on tip toe (she stops the moment she notices someone's presence)
Admonishing her puppet for insisting to be carried
Making my white kurta more colourful using sketch pens
Sitting by herself and laughing .. (thinking of one of the T&J moments, I gathered later)
Soaking my washed and ironed clothes (some 15 pieces) in water
Wearing my dupattah and admiring herself in the mirror
Painting her legs in vivid rainbow colours (After reading 'The Boy Who Loved Colour')
Practicing to say 'Swish Swash' and making hilarious combos and faces...

Have some Caught you moments?? Please do share...

4 comments:

Lavanya Sriram said...

Oh yeah !
Mirror, talking to the moon, admonishing dolls, wearing duppataah, all this I can relate :). My daughter does these as well ! And in addition she throws fresh towels in the wash basin, stashes away the provisions from the kitchen under the bed, keeps my specs in some unusual place , leaving me to search for ever and ever.. the list goes on :)

Uma said...

Lavanya - Stashing provision under the bed?? LOL! I've heard a lot of kids are fascinated by the mirror at this age..

Lavanya Sriram said...

sorry ! i need to correct myself ! Stashing provisions under the cot in the bedroom, rather ! LOL:)

Uma said...

Ha ha... even better... :D