Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Attacked by the Green Eyed Monster

We were at a restaurant and Pattu was staring for a long time at a girl at the next table who seemed just a bit older than Pattu. While I was wondering about that, Pattu turns to me and asks, "Amma, isn't pink my favourite colour?". Still confused, I agreed and Pattu says with a frown on her face, "..then why is she wearing it!"

*****Stumped*****
It starts this early!!??!!

And this is also the first time I'm sensing 'envy' in Pattu's reactions...

Btw, Happy Women's Day to every one of you out there!!

8 comments:

Timepass said...

Henceforth i will not wear PINK so that i dont hurt Pattu's feelings!!!LOL

Asha said...

PAttu kutti, ella pinkkkum copy right vangiduma.

so sweet, btw i left a comment in your previous post also i think blogger gobbled it up.

Happy women's day to you too!

Ani said...

navarasa pattu... capture that. its cute to see that enviness in kids face not as a mother though..

Vidya said...

Pinch her cheeks hard and give a tight kiss on my behalf:)

Anonymous said...

hahahaa! Where does she come up with these :D I LOVE Pattu tales. Tell her that so she can come up with more material for regular blog posts :D

KP

Uma said...

timepass, asha - imagine how many other little girls will fight for the pink patent!!

ani - envy I guess is inevitable.. so long as it leads to some healthy results, it is fine

vidya - cheeks turned pink ;)

kp - seriously! I wonder! idu onnu thaan korachal to add to the vanity

asha - blogger sometimes gobbles up comments - dunno why :(

Swaram said...

Ha ha ha! She is rt ;)

Uma said...

Swaram - like she needs any approval :)