Monday, December 21, 2009

Arivu Pasi (Thirst for Knowledge)

We were picking up groceries at the department store and Pattu was throwing things from her list into the cart. We reached this shelf that had a mindless assortment of toys and some books for kids. Pattu picked up a book after some serious consideration and insisted on buying it. In an attempt to dissuade her, I gave her an option of choosing between ice cream and the book (and thinking what a smart move I'd made). Well, I guess thought too soon....

She didn't even think twice before telling the lady behind the counter, 'Aunty please bill this book'.

And we got back home and had ice cream while reading the book (My First Dictionary).

3 comments:

LIFE_REFACTORED said...

Dictionary!! ha ha ha. didn't expect that one.. Really LMAO! that too from a grocer!! ha ha ha...

Uma said...

LR: I didn't expect it either...they have all assortments these days!

Aryan-Arjun said...

Wowo...She is genious...