Friday, March 05, 2010

Your turn next time...

The housekeeping staff at the resort we stayed at Kovalam were quite creative. When we got back to our suite we saw that they had not just cleaned the room but also made a cute elephant using couple of turkey towels and put him on the bed. He looked adorable! I know you are asking for the pics.... but I don't have one... Pattu was ahead of me - she was so excited that she jumped on the elephant, squashed him and brought him back to his towel avatar! :(

So I made the sad face and said, 'You spoiled it Pattu...I wanted to take a snap' and sulked.
Pattu: (In her consoling tone, wiping away some imaginary tears from my eyes) 'Its ok amma...don't be sad. Next time you can spoil it ok....now smile....'

9 comments:

Jayashree said...

Moments like this - priceless!!!

Jayashree said...

Couldn't fine your e-mail id anywhere.....mine is
luvgoodfood@gmail.com

Asha said...

very cute talk. Glad to know that baby talks like this are frozen into a blog. Later on when she grows she will enjoy reading all these. Try to capture some milestones also in a handy cam.

My children aged 13 and 11 keep asking me about all the child talks of their childhood and simply enjoy them.They enjoy seeing their childhood pranks on video

Lavanya Sriram said...

hahaha.. LOL :)
keep them coming :)

Chandrika Shubham said...

Such a cute story. :)

Uma said...

Jayashree - quite true :). Thanks for the id - I've mailed you..
Asha - that's exactly the purpose of this blog .. but I'm quite lazy at snaps and videos...should get around to some of those as well.
Lavanya - :D
Chandrika - Right..we had a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

You went to Trivandrum?

Ahh my hometown...
Aryan's mom

Swaram said...

LOL ... u spoil it next time ha ha ha .. she is way too smart :)

Uma said...

Aryan's mom - Oh really? That's my in laws' place...
Swaram - and also quite matter of fact :D